Friday, December 23, 2011

My faith.

I am Karen. I am a Mormon.(Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)  I am a Christian. I know and testify of Jesus Christ. I know that He is my older brother and my Savior.  Without Him, I would be lost forever.  Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, the Redeemer of the World.  Most importantly Jesus is MY Redeemer, and loves ME.  I know with all my heart and soul that He was born on earth so that all mankind may be saved, even for me.  Jesus knows me, loves me in spite of all my sins, flaws and short-comings. He knows when my heart is breaking. He is there to weep with me, comfort me, and give me hope and faith for the future.  Jesus Christ is also there when my heart is about to burst with joy, giving me praises for succeeding when I have accomplished something difficult.

I testify, that if you seek Him out, you will receive the same knowledge, comfort and guidance.  The only way back to live with our Heavenly Father is through Him.

   

If you would like to learn more about my faith click here: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

May all who read this feel the Spirit in which this was intended.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: