Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter has a significant new meaning to me this year. There is only one person who knows exactly how I feel, and what pain I have to carry. He didn't have to take that upon himself, but He did it for me, so I wouldn't have to carry it alone. What a blessing my Savior Jesus Christ has done for me.

As we go into this beautiful Easter, I would like you to remember another Brain Tumor Warrior, named Adam Wisdom. (Beautiful name) He passed away today, on Saturday the 11th of April surrounded by his strong and faithful family. His family has such strong faith in God and has given me strength. Adam was 16 and was diagnosed in Oct. 8th, 2007. Please pray for this family and that the Lord will comfort them. I don't follow a lot of Brain tumor kids, but Adam's story hit so close to home and the look in his eyes was so similar to Marcus'.

Here is Adam's caringbridge site: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/adamwisdom

Hope everyone has a Peaceful and Beautiful Easter.

No comments: