Sunday, March 07, 2010

Jackson turns Eight!

So hard to believe that my baby is now 8 yrs old. January 15th, was the big day, but had his party with a couple of friends and Noah at the local Bowling alley a few days later. Jackson is such a character and insisted on a "fo-hawk" hairdo just like Marcus used to have.
Jace, Noah, Jacob and Jackson who looks like PeeWee Herman in this picture!


On January 3oth, 2010, Jackson was Baptized. When I asked him why he wanted to be baptized, his answer was... "So I can get new Scriptures".
It was a beautiful day. We felt the Spirit so strong and knew that he had made the right decision.
We are so proud of our Jackson!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie! So glad you had a great day. Still can't believe you baptized your youngest!

Malie said...

I can't believe he's eight years old!!! I remember when he was just two!