Thursday, February 12, 2009

My family...

I have been missing my family lately. I have been looking at some pictures of them from Christmas and from Marcus' Funeral. I thought I would share with you some pictures of my wonderful Taylor Family. (I will post John's family later, too many pictures!)

Here are my Parents: Ron and Julie Taylor. They live in Colonia Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico.

This is my oldest brother Brian and his wife Melanie. This is the only one I could find of them together. I have to explain this picture. Melanie shaved her head to cheer Marcus up when he was was going through his chemo again. I think she looks great!

This is my baby brother, Stuart, and his wife Clarissa. They are expecting baby # 3 in May and its another girl!!! We are so excited! They live in Arizona.

This is my other little brother, John, and his wife Mandy. They live in California and we love when they come visit.

This is my older sister Nancy, and her husband Karl. They live in Tucson Az.
This is my baby sister Alice and her husband Chuy with her cute family. Jesse, Julie, Marissa, and baby Hyrum. (Yes she is my biological sister) They live in Tucson Az. as well.

1 comment:

Nancy Jensen said...

Hey, I recognize those people! In fact, I took 1/2 of those pictures. haha...

We all miss you too. Anytime we get together (Christmas, birthdays and baptisms, etc) I keep thinking that you and your family should be here too! You just live too far. :*(

Love ya sis! Miss you too!