Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I miss my Sisters!!

Sisters
November, 2007
Alice, Karen and Nancy
I was just thinking that it has been almost 2 whole years since I have seen Nancy, my sister! She and her family weren't able to come to Marcus' funeral because of Jessica being in pretty poor conditions at the time.
So we are planning a trip to Tucson, Az. in November to visit everyone down south. My brother Stuart, both of my sisters, John's brother and his Mother live in Arizona. I am really looking forward to this trip. It seems like forever since we went on a family trip, even just leaving the valley!

3 comments:

Nancy Jensen said...

Hey, I know those girls! (We aren't "ladies"... that would be our mom and her sisters! lol)

I am so excited to see you again in November! Jessica will be so excited too. I've been thinking about all the events of the last 12 - 13 months that our families have been through and knew that Jessica was thrown from the horse and kicked in the leg at the end of September. Guess what? It was on Sep 28... the same day you had to stop treatment for Marcus. These two kids are so in sync in a lot of ways. In August last year Jessica was very sick with an ischemia of the bowels attack when Marcus was diagnosed with the tumor in Hawaii. I don't know how or why, but these two kids are just 2 peas in a pod and are so connected.. even still. But anyway, I just wanted to let you know about the Sep 28th date.

Love ya lots and can't wait to give you hugs in person! I bet your boys will have fun with our kittens too. They are growing so fast but are so fun! ((hugs))

Me... said...

I don't think I've seen Alice for over 10 years! She still looks young!!! You lucky duck, getting to go to warmer weather in November!!!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Love your blog Karen! I especially loved the pictures of your sweet family!