Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Tunes.

My writing has really taken off.  I have kicked off my shoes and dove right in!  The Teen/Young Adult genre is where it all started, and where my heart is.  I have been searching through Goodreads.  What a great place!  It is where I have found some great books to read, but also some great Authors who have lead me to their blogs and websites.  From there, I find out so much more about writing.  A lot of them use music to help them write, so I have tried this little trick and let me tell you....   fell headfirst into my zone!  So today I thought I would share a few songs that have me groovin'!

1.  I Just Wanna Run by The Downtown Fiction... Ironic, right?? 


2. Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum


Higher by Taio Cruz


Just some insight on what I MAY be writing about!!  HMMM!  Have I got your interest yet?  Maybe next time I will put some other tunes on here to maybe give a little more hints!
Enjoy!!

No comments: