1. What is your Hubby's name? John Perry Russell
2. How long have your been married? 17 years! GOSH, I am old!
3. How long did you date? 8 months
4.How old is he? He will be 43 this year.
5. Who eats more? That is a toss-up, but I would say him. of course.
6. Who said I Love you First? John did, and it was not in the way you would hear it in a Fairy Tale.
7. Who is taller? John better be, I am only 5'3.
8. Who sings better? I guess I do, but that's not saying a whole lot.
9. Who is smarter? John.... I am the creative one
10. Who temper is worse? John.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do, but John does a lot of it.
12. Who does the dishes? John does them mostly... I hate to do the dishes, especially if I cook.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills?John, he can HAVE those.
15. Who mows the lawn? Marcus used to before he got sick, but John did it last summer.
16. Who cooks dinner? We both do. I do mostly now that I am home and not working outside the home.
17. Who drives when together? JOHN, he won't let me drive while he is in the car. Even driving to New York he did all the driving.
18. Who is more stubborn? Me. It is the "Taylor" genes I got from my Dad.
19. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? John, thats because I am usually right... JK
20. Whose parents do we visit most? John's Dad and his wife. They come to see us the most.
21. Who Proposed? John did, during 1/2 time of a University of Arizona game. He even turned off the t.v. to do it! How romantic!
22. Who has more friends? Usually me, but lately that has been changing.
23. Who has more siblings? Me, I have twice as many.
24. Who wears the pants in the family?John, but if you ask him, he will say I do.
10 years ago....we had just moved to Douglas Arizona, I had a miscarriage and got pregnant with Noah. We only had 2 kids and I thought I was so old. I turned 30!!! WOW glad its not back then again.
5 things on my to do list today...Get off the computer and clean. John's Dad and his wife are coming today.
What I would do if I were suddenly a Millionaire...I would donate a lot to Pediatric cancer research, especially brain tumors. I would buy a home here and 1 in Arizona. Build my parents a home. Go visit places I have always wanted to go.
Three bad Habits...Worrying, Worrying, Worrying. Eating too much junk, and not being motivated. I think these all have to do with each other.
Six places I have lived...Colonia Dublan Mexico, Tucson Az, Logan Ut, Douglas Az, Flagstaff Az, Mesa Az, Providence Utah
5 jobs I have had...Gaging Tech, Electronic Inspector and Tech, Secretary assistant for an Agricultural Office, receptionist for the Ag department at USU, customer service rep for AT&T.
5 things people don't know about me....#1 I am addicted to some computer games, #2 I love electronic gadgets like cell phones, computers, ipods, etc. #2 I hate to cook ,#3 I would love to get some quads or dirt bikes, #4 I suffer from Anxiety #5 I love to solder! weird, I know. OH and I can't count... duh.... (2 # 2's)
I tag....everyone who reads my blog! I will exempt Malie so she doesn't have to do these again...lol.