Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Noah's Piano recital.

Ok, I have been quite the slacker when it comes to updating.
Noah's very first piano recital was the 20th of April. He memorized it so quickly, I was very impressed. He is such a good boy and loves to play. Of course he wants to hurry and get to the fun songs, but all in all, he is doing well. I know I should work on getting him to practice more and on a better schedule, but he really likes to play.
Last sunday, 2 young men in our ward at church played a piano duet. His eyes lit up! I leaned over and said, "if you keep practicing hard, someday you and I could play a duet". He just BEAMED! He liked that idea. So maybe I can keep reminding him of our duet and That will motivate him to practice more.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Good for him! He did an awesome job! Julie, Jesse & Marissa say HI and they miss their cousins!