Sunday, May 18, 2008

Make a Wish canceled.

Well, as I told you before the airplane crash was a bad incident, but after talking it over we decided that he really isn't mentally able to go up in that plane. His behavior has been a little better, but we just don't know what will happen minute by minute. We thought he would be very upset about the fact that we canceled it, he took it rather well and decided that he really doesn't want to get himself in that position. I am sure it scared him because it was 2 experienced pilots went down and no one knows why yet. So now we don't know what he is going to do. We do need to go in June or it will be a long time before we can really go anywhere because of Marching Band. He is leaning toward the Pearl Harbor trip, which would be a great for everyone and a much more safe thing too. Unless he decides to go parasailing!!!! Of course we all are pushing for the Hawaii trip, but it is up to him.

1 comment:

Nancy Jensen said...

I'm sorry that you had to cancel the Make A Wish but I agree with you that it's for the best. I am relieved that Marcus took the news well.

I am hoping he chooses the Pearl Harbor trip... that would be so much fun for your whole family! I'm sure Marcus will have to make his choice quickly since it's already May 22, huh?

Love ya sis,
~ Nancy who is currently in the hospital with Miss Jess.